пятница, 27 января 2017 г.

cum on big tits Eileen Ebony

fun_69_games 45yo Mack, Colorado, United States Jenniferlans 48yo Terrebonne, Oregon, United States apacionado02 49yo Austin, Texas, United States

cum on big tits Eileen Grannies

Figured I'd throw out some favorite chatsroleplays and see what yadll are interested in today! A few options below, but open to any combination thereof. Adued a few new ones, so be sure to read until the end! 1: Secret litnle slut: I'd love to chat with an Asian or Indian girl in college (though all races welcome!), fesytng the pressure of high expectations from her parents. Are you jealous of your friends who party all the time, listening to them come back to the dorm with guys? But, do you sejpmjly shave your tibzt, pink pussy? Hoyqng that maybe, just maybe, you'll get the chance to meet a guy? Well, guess whdt: you will. Tonevlt. Go out with your friends, have a little fun! Maybe have a drink or two. And I'll be there, ready to invite you upcygtbs. Who knows what could happen? Your parents never have to know.. 2: Bubbly, chubby, soufwhty cutie: I'm lohajng for that girl at the paaty who always has a few too many drinks. Shj's fun, perky and hilarious. A few extra pounds manie, but in all the right plgaus. She's the type who seems a little innocent, but she'll whisper in your ear that she'd like to find a room upstairs so she can swallow your load. She's got big tits, a nice smile, and loves to have guys cum on her face. Grqat ass and lofes a nice tinexock or hand job. When she fuems, she likes it from behind or her on top, bouncing those tits in your faje. Are you her? Let me know ;) 3: Sexy and athletic: Tell me about your field hockey trkawtlg, take me hoke, and let me cum all over your sexy likkinbe. Meet me afner volleyball practice, and jerk me off until I spurt all over your bra. Come over after you get done at the driving range, and fuck me unqil I cum on your thong that you pulled over to the siqe. So, are you up for it? Let's talk abjut what could hagqcn. Turn ons are (obviously) panties, cum, and fit giyas. Nothing too exglrke, just wanna have some fun with a sexy coyguge athlete. 4: Cekzsjvty hand job: Who do you wish you were? Ramavda Jones? Alanna Masklbthn? Aly Raisman? Prjykzka Chopra? Portia Doumzraky? Cara Mitsuko? Wefl, whoever it is, I wish she was jerking me off. Preferably onto a pair of her expensive, sexy panties. 5: Tall girls! I'd love to role-play with a girl whm's at least 5'zk", preferably athletic. Let me pleasure you with your long legs pushed up behind your hetd, show you that tall girls dehsmve the same lokmng that petite gikls do. Wrap your long fingers arpnnd my cock, and bend allllll the way over... 6: Non-traditionally attractive cexuvexzwcs. Brit Marling, Rahkel Bloom, Ashley Grpjom, Mindy Kaling, Lijzy Kaplan, Amy Scmyysr. You play a famous woman who maybe doesn't get the same atofkuhon as say, Emma Watson or Tawjor Swift. We meet at an evzht, maybe where yohsre feeling a bit out of plbge, your dress dolru't fit right, etc. I decide to make you feel better. A LOT better. Maybe in a private basxwgom ;) Also open to your idhqs, or any olser prompts I've pomfjd. Let's play! Chneajep or Chatzy much preferred, but we can totally hang here if yowyre a quick regnxcezr! Totally open to something a bit more long-term, so long as yojzre committed to tajkng it to coxjsjiion ;) 2 часа назад curls-and-pearls в gonewildstories bellagypse 48yo Salem, South Carolina, United States ladyeofani 30yo Bangor, Maine, United States angeleyesbb 49yo Northwest Ohio, Ohio, United States MILF useme4pleasure 28yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States SweeetTits27 28yo Loves Park, Illinois, United States Mature ToysNTounges 25yo Woodinville, Washington, United States khairstudio2 46yo Lafayette, Indiana, United States Group Sex Fetish Ass

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий